As part of our launch, we are giving you the chance to win a brand new iPhone X. All accounts created between now and the 14th of December 2017, will be automatically entered into the draw.
To create an account, simply complete and submit the form below:
Competition Terms and Conditions
- Participating in this Competition constitutes an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Promotion, Entrants must:
a) Create an account using the form located on the https://wlth.com.au/iphoneX page.
b) Create an account using the form located on the https://wlth.com.au/user-info/ page.
c) Create an account using the iPhone or Android app. These apps can be downloaded from the Apple App Store, or Google Play Store.
- Only one (1) entry will be accepted per person. An entrant may not submit multiple entries.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter will select the winners by a random draw which will take place at Level 21, 66 Eagle St, Brisbane QLD 4000 on the 15th of December 2017.
- The draw will be in relation to one prize, a brand new iPhone X 256gb handset in Space Grey, unlocked (called a “Prize”), valued at $1829 RRP. The Prize will consist of the handset, EarPods with Lightning Connector, Lightning to USB Cable, USB Power Adapter, Lightning to 3.5mm Headphone Jack Adapter. The Prize Winner will be responsible to obtain at its own cost connectivity to a telecommunications and data network, a SIM card and other accessories.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to contact the prize winners via the phone number and e-mail address supplied by entrants of the competition, within 48 hours of the draw. If the contact details supplied are recorded incorrectly, the Promoter does not accept responsibility for the inability to make contact with a winner, and another winner will be selected and notified as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- If a winner does not claim their prize within 1 calendar month of notification, another prize winner will be drawn.
- The prize winners do not have to be present at the time or place of the draws.
- The Prize is not transferable, refundable, exchangeable and cannot be taken for cash.
- If the Prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prizes with a Prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- The Promoter’s decision as to the winners of a Prize is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the conduct of the Competition or otherwise.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- If the use of the Prize is subject to the terms and conditions of a third party (including validity period), any dispute in relation to those terms and conditions must be directed to that party and the Promoter has no responsibility for resolving such disputes.
- The Promoter is not obliged to publish the results of the competition. Unless otherwise advised by the participant, by entering this Competition, participants agree to the Promoter publishing their name and image as a winner.
- If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonable anticipated due to any reason beyond reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by the law to (a) disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- Each entrant indemnifies and keeps indemnified the Promoter against all claims, losses or damages and expenses suffered by the Promoter or any third parties arising out of the breach of these Terms and Conditions, the conduct of the entrant in the Competition of the use of the Prize.
- Under the Information Privacy Act 2009, the Promoter must tell entrants when it collects personal information about them and how it plans to use it. If an entrant chooses to enter or take part in this Competition, the entrant may be required to provide the Promoter with personal information such as the entrant’s name, postcode, email address, mobile phone number, marital status, age, approximate income, approximate superannuation. The Promoter will collect and use the entrant’s personal information in order to (a) conduct the Competition; and (b) for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes of Financial Entitlement Services Pty Ltd without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter. If an entrant would prefer that the Promoter does not use the entrant’s details in the way outlined in the Terms and Conditions, the entrant should contact the Promoter.
- The “Promoter” is WLTH Pty Ltd, Level 21, 66 Eagle St, Brisbane QLD 4000.